Skip to Main Content
Next Level Program
What is Next Level?
- Next Level is a contingency bonus program available to agencies appointed with JM Wilson.
- Agencies that are a part of the Next Level program are eligible to receive a bonus check each year, contingent upon their annual production and financial standing with JM Wilson.
How it Works
- Register to take part in the Next Level program (one time registration is to be completed by the agency principal or owner, or an individual designated by the agency principal/owner).
- If your agency increases their total annual production by at least $50,000 from the previous year, a bonus check will be issued to your agency
- The bonus amount issued is based on your agency's growth in production.
|Production Increase Level
- Production growth is calculated annually by the difference in total production booked between January 1st and December 31st compared to production booked January 1st and December 31st of the previous year.
- Bonus will be mailed to the agency in the form of a check made payable to the participating agency. Form 1099 –NEC will be issued as required by the Internal Revenue Service.
- For more details regarding eligibility, program rules, terms and agreements – see program guidelines.
How to Monitor Progress
- Once your agency is registered for Next Level, you can monitor progress from the Agency Reports section of the Agent Portal.
- Log in to your portal account, then click Access Agency Reports. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see your agency's production growth under the Next Level Status section.
Register for Next Level Program