- Policy term must be at least 6 months.
- Premium financing is not available on policies which are 100% fully earned.
- Cancellation return premiums must be used to pay off the balance of the loan owed to the premium finance company before any money is returned to the insured.
- All premium financed policies will appear on your agency statement in full. The amount due from the agency on the policy should be the down payment, less commission.
- Reinstatement notices on the loan from the premium finance company does not mean the policy has been reinstated. Please be sure to check with your underwriter to make sure the policy is “IN FORCE.”
- Financing through Cedar Finance is available in the following states: Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, South Carolina, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Did You know...
Cedar Finance can provide financing on policies written with other brokers / MGAs, as well as those written with J.M. Wilson! See Guidelines, Advantages and Request Form to learn more about financing your outside policies through Cedar Finance.
You can now make payments to your Cedar Finance accounts on-line! We accept check and credit card payments on-line at www.myfinanceaccount.com.
Endorsements are not automatically financed - Contact the Accounting Team to add endorsements to existing loans.