Contact Us for more information
Who Needs Public Official Bonds?
- Public Official bonds are required by Federal, State, County and Municipal Laws for public officials who have been appointed or elected to a public office.
What Does it Protect?
- The Public Official bond guarantees that the public official will honestly and faithfully perform their duties in office. The bond protects the public against public official misfeasance, nonfeasance and malfeasance
- Public Official
- Public Notary Bond and E&O
- County Treasurer
- County Clerk
- Tax Collector
- School System Officers
- Court Attorneys
- Court Judges
What is Needed
- Public Official application
- Competitive Pricing within Industry Standard
- Quick Quote Turnaround
- 24-48 Hour Response on New Account Submissions
- Accept applications from other surety companies to review a submission
- All of J.M. Wilson surety markets are "A" rated
8036 Moorsbridge Rd.
Portage, MI 49024
(269) 327-4131 fax